Julie M Perkins (aka Monavie Voight)
April 28, 2020
Use the power of your personal likes and dislikes of colors to guide you to find your answers.
To do this you may want to try some of these things:
- The colors could be used to answer a specific question you ask.
- The color cards could be divided up into time frames of the day, such as morning, afternoon, and evening to show how the day will unfold.
Once you find your purpose for using the color cards, tap into your personal intuition in ways like these:
- What energy, emotions or feelings do the colors you see here today invoke in you?
- Do you like or dislike the colors?
- How do you see the colors in the way they relate to each other?
- Do you feel they complement each other or do they clash?
- Do you think the color cards flow from one to the other in…
View original post 312 more words
Published by Grandtrines
Like so many people, I am a paradox. I am a politically conservative vegetarian. I am from a Christian background, and still tend to like those values, but am a metaphysical astrologer trained in science who has an interest in the magic of ancient Egypt and a weird belief that some piece of our essence can live on a server. I live in Texas, but like chatting with my international Wordpress pals the best. I learn by teaching. Technically, I am a "Leo," but I am very, very Aquarian with a dose of Scorpio. I bitterly complain about Algol (and Algol personaliites), yet it is the one star that defines me most (other than Regulus). (Which, oddly, makes me an Algol personality.) I am a reclusive lover of peace and quiet who has the Ascendant in the Via Combusta (the most conflict ridden part of the zodiac). I am an incredibly private person with a blog with over 800 followers and 50 to 150 regular daily visitors. I could go on, but I think you get the picture.
View all posts by Grandtrines